Saturday, March 14, 2009

Veteran Iraq and Vietnam Suicide Rate




Please Help Us.
War! What War? As a veteran of the Vietnam Conflict I would like to mention that I pay to stay at the Veterans Hospital and pay for each visit. The general public at large is unaware of the truth and assumes the best. By definition to get treatment at the VA hospital a veteran must be wounded during a time of and involved in a "War". Furthermore the War injury must be witnessed, verified, and documented. A claim for service connection must be filed and approved by the adjudication board.

I wonder how many new veterans will be as I am "only a veteran in name, not in services provided, or benefits, or medical treatment."

What a dirty trick Bush played on the veterans calling an end to the War before it was over. So clever he was in his vest jacket on that aircraft carrier pronouncing victory to the world. Under that smirk he was screwing the rest of the “would be” veterans.

By the time the boys fighting now figure out what hit them it will be too late as it was for me when I found out that my “Top Secret Security Clearance” meant sacrificing my benefits because my records would not be available and without documentation I would not be eligible for treatment or benefits.

I am taking a new medication for my PTSD and no longer thinking of killing myself. Keep in mind that more VietVets killed themselves after the conflict than the 58,000 that were killed during the conflict. More IraqVets are killing themselves now each day than are being killed each day in Iraq.

Most importantly if you know a veteran suffering from PTSD do not wait for help. The VA Hospital is not interested in quality of life only the impression it makes on the public. Find a doctor that will prescribe Merida (sibutramine HIC monohydrate). It was originally found to help in weight loss. It has now been found to have some very beneficial side affects particularity in my case the repair of PTSD. Ask me on the blog if you have any doubt. Only you can make a difference. Only you can save a life. Those Veterans killing themselves today put their neck on the line and now its time for you to save them from the head injury. PTSD is an organic head injury. It is verified with a brain scan as an abnormality in the hippocampus regain of the brain.

For further information, problems with your skeptical doctor writing the prescription, HMO not filling the prescription, or the notion that saving a life is not worth the risk of trying a weight loss pill for a few days to check it out and possibly saving a life, Please Call Doctor William Annitto, MD, MPH, Psychiatry at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center located in Newark NJ.

I am trying to get the information out to the public and doing my part. I could use some help. I am open to suggestions.

By the way if you are interested in helping Veterans Please Do Not Donate Money to Would Be Organizations. Stop by your nearest VA Hospital and any Social Worker at the hospital will be glad to help you help one or two. They are all in need of your help. The real kind works best.

Thank You, Jim Raab http://jimraab.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment